You are purchasing the Signature Marketing Programme. Benefit from a complete 360-degree marketing approach. We are excited to be working with you.
Choose a payment option below and you will be directed to the payment page. We cover all the essential techniques that will enable you to develop a timely, budgeted, fully executed marketing activity plan to implement back in the workplace.
Each session includes refreshments and a Workbook which will become your key marketing activity plan. You are also invited to join our Private Facebook Group and we share course slides with you after the event so that you never feel left behind.
Forthcoming Salisbury Dates:
- 22 May - Align Goals, Aspirations and Objectives | Tactical Planning
- 29 May – Understand Your Customer and Build Marketing Activity FAST
- 05 June – Combining Marketing Channels to Develop a Brand Approach
- 12 June – Adapt Market Position | Position Your Business for Healthier Profits
- 19 June – Measure Marketing Effectiveness | What to measure and how to interpret results
- 26 June – Design a 12-month Action Plan | Design a timed, costed, targeted, strategic marketing plan
- 03 July – Craft Distinctive Communications | Build Loyalty and Rapport
- 10 July – Define The Customer Journey | Develop a content marketing calendar that adds value
- 17 July – Navigate Promotional Channels | Social media and working with journalists
Next Programme Dates:
- 9 Steps - 3 Sessions - 6 Weeks
- Next Programme: Starts 22 May 2019
- Sessions: 9 am – 12.30 pm daily
- Location: The FireStation Enterprise Centre (TEN), 2 Salt Lane , Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 1DU
- Attendees: Limited to 20 person
- Individual Sessions: £39 incl.
- Full Programme over 9 Sessions: £300 incl.
Join us as we address the world on all things business marketing, with the occasional food analogy of course! Together we demystify marketing terminology and make good advice accessible to all, with no Americanisms or techno babble, just sound, honest, useful advice that you can put into business with confidence.
Both Nicky Matthews and Liz Gordon run boutique marketing agencies, and together have founded The Marketing Menu Consultancy, a business of three parts providing bite-sized marketing tasters for growing business from their podcast channel, face-to-face training programmes, and online training courses for those wanting no nonsense marketing tools grounded in practical business advice. Together they are Chartered Institute of Marketing marketers with over 40 years' industry experience.